Hunan Chicken Recipe
- 1 – tablespoon honey
- 1 – teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ – teaspoon salt
- 2 – tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 – tablespoons dry sherry
- 6 – boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 3 – tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 – tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 – tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 – tablespoon crumbled dried red Chile pepper
- 4 – green onions, chopped
- 1 – teaspoon hot bean sauce
- 2 – tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 – teaspoon sesame oil
- Blend the nectar, peppercorns, salt, soy sauce, and sherry together in a big bowl; add the chicken and mix to coat.
- Warmth the oil in a vast skillet over medium-high temperature.
- Pour the ginger, garlic, red Chile pepper, and green onions; cook and blend until soft, close to 30 seconds. Blend in the chicken and soy sauce blends; broil an additional 3 minutes. reduce the temperature of the heat to low, cover. Stew until the point that the chicken is never again pink in the middle, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Blend the bean sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil together in a little bowl; pour over the chicken and mix. Swing warmth to high and permit to cook 1 minute. Serve quickly.
- Best served with rice.
- Calories 368
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 29 g