We all love our bikes, and want to keep them safe, but many times we leave them outside of the coffee shop “just for 5 min”. It is way enough time to be stolen. We did research on bike locks and we find the best solution in London. Neil Barron came up with a great design and technology advance product.
We would like to introduce the strongest bike lock on the market to keep your bike safe!
LiteLok is an engineering product that is almost impossible to break.
Check the video below where someone is trying to destroy Litelok with tools like:
- cable cutters
- bolt croppers
- cordless drill
- freeze spray, hammer & chisel
- crow bar (aka wrecking bar)
Beside this Likelok Gold looks very nice and stylish it comes in 3 colors: black, black/white and green.
They are wearable and come in 3 different sizes.
Check the latest product Litelok Silver. It was launched earlier 2019 and it’s the world’s lightest secure bike lock range ever made. It is 40-50% lighter than equivalent U/D locks, chains and armoured cables, starting at just 630g (1.4 lb). It comes in single or double options which can be connected in one piece!
LikeLok offers extra Theft Protection! Up to 10,000 GBP for just 60 GBP annually.
(Update 2/2020) Meet the new Flexi-U. The worlds first flexible insurance rated U-lock.
- The unique flexibility of this lock allows for complete versatility with locking locations. See our comparison below
- Regular (640g), Large (730g)
- Hardened aerospace grade steel lock casing
- Pick & Drill resistant disc cylinder
- Patented Boaflexicore strap
- Patent-pending downward ‘line of sight’ locking mechanism
- Designed with versatility and usability in mind
- Comes with 2x keys & 2x WrapStraps